Live Love Laugh Makeup

“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012

Hey guys! I know I'm a little bit late on posting this but I havn't had time for anything really. But this is my Influenster VoxBox I got back in December. There will be certain things that I'm going to do full reviews on so stayed tuned for those.

Here is everything in the box all nice and tidy along with the Influenster letter that says exactly what everything is and how much it costs.


First is the Goody QuickStyle Brush. I used this for the first time when doing a blowout and I have to say it made my wavy hair really nice and bouncy with no static. Plus the water was absorbed pretty quickly, so the blowout itself only took about 20 minutes. I have to say I wouldn't use this for when I regularly blowdry my hair because I like to use a full barrel brush and this is only a paddle, but other than that its great. You can get this for about $11.99 depending on where you go.




I really hate oatmeal so I had one of my friends try this Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal and here is what they said to me:
"I have to confess I'm not a huge fan of oatmeal, especially instant. It was with skeptism that I tried the Quaker Real Medleys Summer Berry Oatmeal. I follwed the recommended directions which yielded a tantalizing smell and a good textured oatmeal. It was simple to make and tasted great. This filled me up quite nicely and stayed with me until lunch, although a bigger appetite would want to pair this with something else. This will be great for camping this summer."
So I havn't had a chance to try this yet but I will update later, once I have a chance to relax and really see how well it works.
I also have to say I havn't tried this yet because me nails are so short so I'm trying to grow them out. I will update later!!
So this is an EBoost that you can just put into your water and go. It's supposed to give you the energy you need to carry out the day without crashing. I'm allergic to powder that you put in water, no matter what it is, so I need to find someone willing to try this also.
Last is the NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City. I have been wanting to try this for so long and I'm happy I finally got it. This is my new favorite lip gloss. It's a gorgeous color and will go with any makeup. I'm going to do a seperate review on this later, it's that good!
I'm sorry for not being able to try out all these products. Hopefully I can get that done soon and will update this as soon as possible. Thanks guys,
Love,
Meghan
Disclainer: All reviews are in my own opinion and were provided by Influenster to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment