Live Love Laugh Makeup

“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Monday, November 19, 2012

Fashion Hits and Misses: 2012 AMA

Nicki Minaj: Miss
But I have to give her credit for being herself, even if it seem like shes trying to be an attention whore. This is, in my opinion, one of her best outfits. It does look ok on her, but it's still not good. The color is horrible, maybe if it was a better color then the dress might actually look good.

Carrie Underwood: Hit
What can I say? Carrie Underwood always looks incredible and this is no exception. It's not my favorite outfit of hers, but she still looks amazing. I'm not sure I like her hair down though. If she had worn her hair up it would have given the illusion of a longer neck, which would have looked better with this type of dress.
Christina Aguilera: Miss
This is just Christina being Christina. She is in desperate need of a new stylist. Christina is a gorgeous woman, she just needs to wear less makeup and get a different hair color. It makes her look extremely fake. But I must say, I actually like the dress. It doesn't look good with her body type, but it's a good dress. The shoes are clunky and horrible, it makes her legs look chunky.
Taylor Swift: Hit
Taylor is slowly growing up and wearing different styles. I like how simple her hair is and her makeup is stunning. I don't like how the shoes match the dress, it doesn't look good, but the dress itself is very nice.
Justin Bieber: Miss
How is he a fashion icon?!?! I don't understand! The shoes are ugly, the pants make him look like a wannabe hipster and sunglasses? NO!!!!! NO NO NO!
Pink and Carey Hart: Hit
Carey looks very handsome but Pink just outshines him. She looks amazing. I love the color of this dress, but I'm not crazy about the top half. Despite that she looks so beautiful.
Ke$ha: Miss
Is this really Ke$ha? She actually looks normal. This outfit still isn't good but wow, this is a huge step up for her. I love her hair and that she is wearing less makeup than she usually does.
Jordin Sparks: Miss
The crap?? I'm very surprised to see Jordin wearing this. It's horrible. The pattern is ugly and I don't like the mesh sleeves. The crap?
Carly Rae Jepson: Hit
I find this girl annoying as hell, but holy crap does she look good. The dress looks great, I love the hair. It all works perfectly.
Hayden Penettiere: Miss
I think she looks sort of like a slut... again! I don't like anything about this, the makeup is bad, the hair looks like the just threw is up and the dress is a little too casual. Not something to wear to the AMA's. Plus her shoes match her dress perfectly. That's a no no.
Lucy Hale: Miss
She looks like she's going to a high school dance. Plus I don't understand the red shoes. Is she wanting to click her heels together to go home?
Jennifer Morrison: Miss
The only reason this is a miss is because the top of the dress looks really weird and awkward. It looks like she has a mini cape on or something. Otherwise she looks gorgeous, and I like everything else about her dress.
Justin Beiber and his mom: Hit
The only reason I'm saying this is a hit is because this is an adorable picture and his mom looks stunning. I'm ignoring him. His outfit burns my eyes.
Brandy: Miss
The shoes match her dress!!! NO!! When will people learn you should not match the shoes to the dress. This would have looked better with just black shoes. Plus this dress is very weird. I don't like it.
Gloria Estefan: Hit
She looks so glamorous in this dress. I love the color, and as you can see, the shoes don't match her dress. This outfit is great :)
Amy Heidemann and musician Nick Noonan: Miss
Nick looks pretty good I think, but Amy's dress is ugly. The pattern is ugly and her boobs are bout ready to pop out. Doesn't look very good. I'm not sure what I think about her hair. It's interesting....
Colbie Calliat: Miss
I like her hair and the turquoise jewelry and the color of the dress, it's a beautiful grey. The dress itself doesn't look great. It makes her look frumpy and... boobs might come out soon, if she moves too much.
Cyndi Lauper: Miss
Ugh... So many things wrong with this. First, what's up with her hair? It's looks like a two year old cut it while she was sleeping. The shoes, are clunky and awkward. The leggings look horrible, like something you would wear for a jazz dance. The kilt thingy.... I mean what the crappity crap???? NO!!!!
 
Highlight of the AMA's
Pink's performance:
Holy crap it was incredible. She was dancing so gracefully... I didn't know she could dance! It was incredible!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment