Live Love Laugh Makeup

“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Review: E.L.F. Waterproof Pen



Today I'm just going to do a quick review on the e.l.f. waterproof pen.
                                                                           
I got this in just plain black for $1.00 I thought since maybe it was a pen and was waterproof I could use this on my waterline. When first putting this on I noticed the applicator is just like a pen, it's soft but still stiff enough to apply a thin line.

I had no problems putting it on the first time. It looked like ink, a very deep black. The only thing was it didn't last that long on my eyes, maybe 3 hours was all. I'm used to an eyeliner that will last for most of the day.
 

After a few application the pen started to dry up. I wasn't getting as much product as I would have liked, and was very disappointed. There was still product to be used, but it wasn't as deep of a black. This would be better for a smokey eye.
 
So overall I was pretty disappointed. I like e.l.f. but this wasn't good, even for a dollar. Huge let down, and I wont be getting it again.
Rating
1/5
 
What's your favorite eyeliner pen?
Love,
Meghan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment