Live Love Laugh Makeup

“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Review: Covergirl Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers Lipgloss in Raspberry Splash

Today's review is over a Covergirl lipgloss in Raspberry Splash. I got this on sale for about $3 at Walmart.


This comes in a regular tube, and with a slanted applicator. There is ALOT of product in here. I've had this lip gloss for a really long time and there seems to be no end in sight. The packaging is cute, with a raspberry at the top in silver. It's called Raspberry Splash, and I think it does taste and smell like raspberries. It's very nice, not an overpowering smell either. I doubt it would bother anyone, I hardly notice it anymore.

The color is a nice sheer pink with tiny sliver shimmers. When I had first gotten this the consistency was nice, not very sticky. I found that after awhile the gloss separates from the color and it turns very runny. Not a big deal really, just something to be warned about.

Here it is on half of my lips:

All of my lips:

As you can see this is very sheer, not a very bright color. It just adds that dewy look, and also seems to make your lips appear more plumper, since this gloss has so much shine. This lasts about 2 hours without eating or drinking. If you put too much of this on it kind of runs off your lips. But overall this is a very nice gloss. It's originally $6 I think at Walmart, I got it for half off. It's a little more expensive than I would usually like for a lip gloss, and it's not incredible so I suggest getting this when it's on sale. So overall we have a pretty nice gloss here, worth a try.
Rating 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment