Live Love Laugh Makeup

“Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.” ― Marilyn Monroe

Monday, November 26, 2012

Review: Wet N' Wild Perfect Pair Eye Wand

Ello everyone!! Today's review will be over this nifty little Eye Wand that I've had for a very long time. I got it for about $2 at Walmart. It comes with a brown eyeliner on one end and an eyeshadow crayon on the other end. 



The eyeliner is a nice deep brown. It does tug the skin just a tad, but hey, it's very cheap eyeliner. I was very impressed with the results though. The color is very pigmented and this eyeliner stays about 3/4 of the day on my waterline and all of the day on my lid. This is very cool for a drugstore eyeliner.



Now we have the other end of the wand, the eyeshadow crayon. It's a very light cashmere color that is just gorgeous. It goes perfectly with the eyeliner. My only complaint is it takes just a little bit to build up the color on this. But otherwise it lasts the whole day, and this isn't with any sort of primer either!


The color is just so shimmery. I'm completely in love with it. So overall we have a $2 eyeliner and eyeshadow crayon here that stays on all day and looks absolutely perfect together. I'm so glad I found this. It is a necessity in your makeup collection and it doesn't break the bank. I plan on getting another one soon.
My Rating 4.5/5
Have you found an amazing drugstore find like this?
Meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment